Come and join us for a fantastic SOCIAL needle felting session with Mandy McLoughlin at the amazing Georgie’s Yard venue in Barnsley.
10:30 till 2:30pm 8th April 2020
- Do you have a needle felting kit in your cupboard?
- Have you bought a kit at a show and not started it?
- Have you bought needle felting items and want to work with others?
- Do you want to get tips & techniques?
- Have a tutor on hand to offer advice?
Then this this informal session is aimed at you, for all abilities & is a social event.
You will need to bring with you a needle felting kit, project or items to needle felt with.
Refreshments available at the venue or bring your own.
At the beginning of the session Mandy will give you a brief explanation of the tools you can use, the different types of wool and blends that you will need and the needles she uses.
The sessions are informal and you will work at your own pace.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
We have a selection of needle felting kits,tools, wool and example projects available at the session.